Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Peeps!


Well, today is my last Valentine's Day as a childless mother. YAY! Is it crazy that I feel like a mother already? I'm starting to think more like one and I love it Maybe that will make me cook more, ha! I even have on my online dating profile that I'm a mother of 1. Hey, I will be very soon so he should get that now.

I didn't feel stressed out about today at all. I went to church then came home and took a nap! I love naps - I'll miss them when Baby I comes home. Did any of the "boys" in my life even wish me a Happy Valentine's Day? Hmmm...1 did! The others didn't. I know they say it is because they think Valentine's Day is a made up day and they don't care...honestly I don't really care much about it either but it would be nice to at least hear it. I didn't ask for cards, flowers or all of that, I would prefer to be treated nicely everyday but to not even say boo. Boo! And the boy I met (mentioned on the previous post) wants to know why he wasn't mentioned...hmmmm, case in point dude, case in point. The older we get, the more set in our ways we become but bending just a little bit for someone you are interested in is necessary. Actions speak louder than words but in this case it was the action of no words that absolutely spoke volumes!

Oh...back to the post point. Happy Valentine's Day Mommies! xoxoxox

4 comments:

Bennett said...

right back at ya Tammie

and I am w/you on those naps!!! I love my naps when I can get them in.

hazel said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Tami. I take it the boy you mentioned isn't the one who wished you a happy day.

Well, just wait until Baby I is making valentine's for yo!

Me, I didn't even know yesterday was the 14th until today ;-)

Barbara said...

Happy Belated!

QB said...

You know what I got for valentine's day? Nada. Zip. Zilch. No card, no present, no dinner, no nuthin. BUT that is exactly what he got too. Not because we don't like eachother, just because it's a stupid day. Having said that, saying "happy valentines day" is required while dating. REQUIRED. What is wrong with these people?